Saturday, May 16, 2009

What the h**k is going on wif me!!

No matter what happened be4
in pmr or spm~
it's juz like no feel to me
but this year in UEC
really for the first time in chkl
that i'm feeling pressure~

juz 7 subject in 4 days and i hav failed 4 or 5 of them~
damn!!!
really duno what to do wif myself~
i tried my best
but still...
i'm not at my best

friday's physic~
thursday i did my best to study
i studied from 7pm till 3am in the morning
did all those ques in stpm physic volume 2
i thought that i will do well in this exam
but then~
i'm quite strees these few days
i'm totally blank juz after doing the first question~
duno y~
really feel disappointed for myself~

headace~
still hav Chemistry and AG~
really hav to buck up

Those hardworking spirits pls come b to me!!
or i'll ended up wasting one year in chkl~





If oni i'm given another chance
i definetly wont choose to stay for UEC

10 comments:

demon*jiahui said...

maybe u r just too stress.the word "if" only can found in dictionary.and u've already choose this way,then u must not give up.gahyao.=)

Sharon Wong said...

the problem is not how hard you studied the day BEFORE. the problem is you didnt revise everyday. pay attention in class and revise everyday. That is not for you to finish your exercise, but to build your confident and so you wont be nervous in the exam. more practices make perfection. Studying til early in the morning is another matter. Not enuf sleep = brain wont function well. Keep that in mind.
I know it is stressful, but you have to keep go on. Once you choose yor own path, you hv to make an efford to accomplish it. Once you have confidence, then u wont be as stress as you r now.
No regrets k?

Eu..1991 said...

try ur best...anyway, thanks for today....

i believe that you will be awarded what you want only IF you apply the correct method of study as well as attitude...
I might not know how tough is it in UEC, but I can feel the tears and sweat you guys left in the path... I'm also pretty convinced that you're one of the few that could achieve great results...
Comon, stand up and continue ur fight against the tide!

Unknown said...

too sress rite?
or mayb tired n made u cnt concentrate whn doing those calculate ques.
calculate ques nid 2 do exercise often. my brain aso will blank whn facing the exam papers
u r staying 4 uec now so dun think other things la, juz concentrate.
adapt the situation as well as u can la. gambateh! =)

Unknown said...

nvm la...
i oso failed many
really hate dat dun hv mood to study 1
but sumtime study hard le get dao unsatisfactory result
oso sien 1

gambateh la!!

TweetyBird said...

Tweety bird has passed by 2 add oil 4 u! haha! gahyau ar fren!
btw, i'm oso not doing well in this exam.. hehe
gambateh ar!!! ^.^

Lutie said...

I study A level oso stress==
Same same oni lah!

Ying said...

why ur comment all so long de...

我只希望你会开心。。。 said...

coz me leng zai mah!! haha
jkjk~ all my fren cares bout me loh^^

sry ying~~ i wang chi in the mian shi~

juan said...

haiz.. tat's y i left lo.. but u hav chosen it den u hav to face it witout regrets!! GOGOGO!!