Thursday, August 28, 2008

lazy...

this few days really quite lazy to write my blog already...
maybe it's because exam is coming and i have to work hard to get a good result
just hope that everyone around me will start to be serious about the exam
hope u all wont be affected by the problem you are having

haizzz...
there was once that i hope to be like jenny
having so much good friends...
so good at speaking to others...
and it also.....
because she cares about what is happening to you
and at least she will talk to you when she's having problem
she is trying hard to save their relationship
you are lucky you know...

but for me... it's only me...
never ever noticed by her...
(sry... the above two line is a wrong statement)
someone who is keep disturbing her in her life...
making her feeling depressed and cry...
i hate myself for being such an idiot in handling things

so i hope that both of you can solve your problem bah

exam is coming....
so work hard for it...
so dun think too much...
and get started now or never...

good nitezz...

2 comments:

conie said...

hey, boy.
u r good enough la.really.
dun say urself like dis, u r a nice boy and a nice friend too.
really =)
be confident and be urself.
let's add oil 2gether for SPM.
nothing is important than SPM for now. =)

said...

i dun think my good fren is more than you loh..
wat u saw juz..a part only..
my good fren..
emm..dunno y..
is getting less..
believe me..
our frens care about u more than me
i m not lucky as u say..
i no need ppl care about me..
if u really need it..
take mine..
i giv it all 2 you..
^^
gambateh in SPM