Thursday, August 7, 2008

Heavy rain...

it haven been raining for the past few week...
and it rains today...
at about 2 smtg it started to rain
and it rain very heavily
then duno why suddenly feel so down....
maybe it's becoz of the chemistry gua...
that day i din study loh
and just go to bed early...
haiz... now regret also no use d

when the skul bell rings...
i just walk to my bus located quite far from skul
haiz.... all wet loh...
and the air-cond... so cold leh
really cannot tahan d...
so i prefer to stand than sit loh

finally u invited me to your blog
hehe... quite happy leh^^
duno how are u doing with him leh...
actually you shouldn't be worrying about ppl caring about you loh
perhaps u can enjoy it...
coz it means you are quite an attractive girl loh
(although u look like vietnamist lah)
haha!!!

just enjoy the good from it bah
dun be stress about it
and whenever u feel stress
and you nid someone to talk to
you can talk to me de lah
i'm a good listener o...
i'll always be there for you...
(as a friend lah as i dun wana pressure you anymore... hehe)
dun feel that you will disturb me or what
just it my "rong xing" if you share your problem wif me
haha...
i've been repeating this for many times leh
like very "chang qi" edi... haha

maybe next year i wont be here to be with you all edi leh
so maybe i cant go out with you and mei si them edi loh
but so we can still chat in msn de
coz maybe i will have to go to russia edi
to study medic there
but it's oni maybe lah
so enjoy it while u still can see me
haha...

but i still cant imagine a world without all of you
if can i really hope to stay in CHONG HWA
but it does seem possible for me as my chinese is not so good
if i stay i would have fail my uec chinese loh

haiz...
but then no matter where am i
i wont forget u all de
and i will never forget the girl who once make me crazy for her
(or perhaps is me making you crazy gua coz i keep "fan" you... haha)
just live happily
and then i will be happy...

nitezzz...

3 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

oh~russia ...
dats a gud place..
i heard a lot of ppl saying bout goin dere to study medical after spm leh..
anyway..gud luck lo..
afterall, go to study also gt winter break de ma. can come back de

Anonymous said...

fail chinese izzit~ ==

ur chemist get very high marks dont u ?

u pro wor~after lin yu oso wont sick~ pro "fat you tiao"~ too many lemak i think~

haha~ NiCe dAy~

我只希望你会开心。。。 said...

wah... nid say till like this meh... so sad leh... T.T
got ppl wan go there meh??
introduce to me lah
then i dun hav to go alone^^