Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Are u ok?? Don't get injured again loh

haiz... today many people seems to be unhappy in skul leh
when talking to yan shuang...
she seems like dont wana bother me loh
maybe it's becoz i keep make her angry gua...
sry leh...T.T....
fatty hui wen also the same.... haiz....
when talking with me y u always seems like talking to a ghost geh...
make me feel so sad leh...
cincai lah then maybe you finds me quite gua

sry chuat...
coz keep fooling u in skul
dun angry lah...
next time i dun call u "yak si lah lei" loh
and pls be more mature loh
dun always so dai b edi loh
hehe...

today chemis test...
but last night i spend the whole nite lying on my bed
din read... haiz... just dreaming there...
thinking about what i really want...

now in skul i seldom have chance to talk to her...
actually is duno what to talk to her loh...
just heard from mei sien that she injured herself again loh...
and this time she skip tuition to see the doctor leh
i think it's quite pain bah...
how was it now?? be patient loh...
just rest more and it will heal faster^^

haiz... duno what to say to u edi
everytime also injured here injured there...
just a week be4 u said that u injured your hand
and then for the last few days your hand blue black again
and now injured your back... lolzzz...

if u noe that u would get injured easily then be careful mah
u are sure a careless girl... didn't know how to take care of yourself
haiz... prevention is better than cure ar...
hear my advise... hired a bodyguard bah
or just wear protective layer so u wont injured easily!!!

now... i feel that the distance between you and me are further than ever...
everytime i have to ask or hear from someone just to know what's happening with you
but then... i really hope that you will tell me what's happening with you
or at least tell me how are u doing now...
since u dont wan tell me what happening with you
perhaps u can just invite me to your blog loh...
becoz... duno y... maybe it's just that i hope to noe more about u bah...
"-dun slp too late o
-drink more milk bah it make our bone stronger so you wont injured easily
-take good care of your health
-dont forget to drink more watero ^^"

nitezzzz........

2 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

http://sachiko91.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yer..tat day sumthing happen mar~so not happy mar~ sorry lor~u dun hv make me angry lar...~