Thursday, July 3, 2008

soccer match eve...

there will be a soccer match tomolo at skul
involving my claz (my team) against 5 A Xiao
so i'm little nervous here.... haha
althought it's just a normal soccer competition but i really hope to win it and get into last 8
maybe it's becoz i have lose too many things this year
i lost the claz coir competition, basketball competition, drama competiton....
feel sad about losing so many competition so i wont let this one to be a failure again
i started playing soccer since primary standard 2 and i love soccer so much...
i'm gona do all my best tomolo..... throwing all i have into it

this is my last yeazr in chong hwa independant high skul
so i dun wana end it dully
at the same time... i hope...
she will wish me luck in the match
she says that she cant stay bac to watch me play the soccer match that day
quite disappointed at that time but then she gave me a big encouragement

today i saw her notebook...
there is a calender in it
she wrote down everyone's birthday in it
but not mine.... quite hurt....
but what can i do??
oni to work hard to attract her attention...

perhaps she dont love me as i do
but i will try to win the match in her claz number
No.9
i really hope that she will accept me
so i'm not going to give up on her easily
i'm gona try all the best to win her heart
though there are many ppl also trying to do so
i will not give up on her
WIN HER OVER!!!
That's my promise to myself...

No comments: