Monday, July 21, 2008

HOPING FOR LOVE

haiz... this few days was a hard days for me....
i have add math exam today at the fifth period...
once i reach skul i just ask ppl for add math book to revise what i have studied
but then i noe that i read the wrong chapter... heng!!!
what to do?? just can study again be4 the exam lolzz..

duno y i just cant stop thinking of her...
really feel like asking her whether she know how to do anot...
but i dun dare to go near her...
maybe i just to coward to do so
haiz... really feeling depress with myself....
now she didn't write on her blog anymore...
she had opened a new one
maybe it's becoz she dun wana let me see how she feels now
or maybe there's smtg i cant see...

i really duno what can i do to make her happy
as now i dun even dare to go near her and chat
mostly becoz there are always many people around her
and i duno what to say to her...
just like today as she sit there alone
i just go and sit beside her thinking maybe there's smtg i can chat wif her...
i was so nervous that i keep spinning mei sien ruler and keep make it falls to the ground...
lolz... really duno what am i doing actually
i really duno what can i say anymore so i just got up and go away
sometimes i feel that i still stand a chance but then the other day she kills it

hiaz... i saw her dairy... oni a little...
it's ah woo who let me see...
and it's about the guy she likes...
but she din mention about his name, just a "he"
she seems to be feeling depress too
just like me feeling depress for her, she feels depress for another people
arrh!!! maybe i should just give up...
as there are many people who are infront of me trying to get her love
i just a noob... looking her from far far away...
she is like the moon to me
it's impossible for me to get the moon
as i'm not qualified and not good enough...
haiz... maybe i should just slp and leave her alone
not to disturb her anymore
maybe that will make her feel better
as i feel that someone known as "brother" is aiming for her too
maybe it's just my thought but... duno lah
just my feeling... am i stupid or perhaps i'm just too sturbon...
everytime i say i wana give up she will do smtg that makes me feel that maybe i should continue...

arrh!!!! i'm really going crazy!!!!!
but one thing i noe
and that is i LOVE her so much
so much that i would do anything.....
ANYTHING!!! just to make her happy
but just hope that i have the chance to do so...
or maybe i should just GIVE UP on her...


I'M A NOOB IN LOVE CIRCLE.... WAITING FOR SOMEONE WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT ME... CARES ABOUT WHO I AM AND WHAT I AM.... PLS... DUN LET ME WAIT TOO LONG FOR YOU TO ARRIVE.... AS I"M TIRED, REALLY TIRED OF LIVING LIKE THIS... SOULESS, THOUGHTLESS, LOVELESS

HOPING FOR LOVE....

3 comments:

conie said...

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh @.@

Anonymous said...

no wonder these few days you look like another ppl la...

finally i read all yor FEELINS=)
seems like know you deeper a little bit alreadi....maybe next time you can talk with me all about you if you would like to do tat la=)

trust me=)you just need to wait a little while..yor true love is comin soon...wait for it patiently...the more you wait for it,the more you will get back yor revenge=) just trust me+)

and you really have a GOOD excuse to get a chance speakin with her a.... (claps 4 you)

tat's all=)

yin ying here=)

我只希望你会开心。。。 said...

maybe...