Sunday, November 1, 2009

End of UEC~

Finally ended my uec exam~
so happy~
at the same time
WoRrIeD

i din do well in this exam~
almost all cant finished study before the exam~
then still cooking porridge wif honey during the exam~
really.... haih~
ntg to say to myself~
juz hope my result wont be too bad~

i juz hope for at least 6As in my exam~
coz it's impossible for me to get As in chinese and computer~
i noe it~
juz hope wont get a C

injured my right leg in segambut on saturday~
playing in a large field~
but then still able score a stunning goal from the centre of the field~
haha~
then we decided to go to metro prima for lunch and Dota~
long time no play~~
but then my leg after reaching metro...
damn pain it was~
1st time got an injury like this @.@~
nearly cant walk that time~
today is also the same~
pain!!!
juz finished exam then become a "bai geok lou" d
charm charm~
thx yuhang for fetching me from titiwangsa also~
sry for letting u to wait for so long~
haha
but still...

I accompany honey to masjid jamek today
for her spm seminar~
going in the seminar without Paying for it.... =.=
the lecturer atill ask me where is the exercise he gave
then i show him another exercise and say i bring the wrong exe~
lolx~ nasib baik din "chuin bou"
if not sure "fish" !!!
today's journey...
leg nearly patah~
but quite enjoyed.....
thx honey for taking care of me^^






Now~
finally hav time to enjoy~
have been waiting for this days to come for 6 years
but then suddenly feel that i'm "jobless" now
quite boring really~
hope to be able to hang out wif some frens~
hope to find a part time job in december~
hope to be able to relax and slp for a few days~
hope my leg will heal soon~
if not cant walk~ =.=
if u all r going anywhere~
ask me also bah~ haha
too free d^^

And now everythings can come true for me~
coz i'm exam-free now!!
wakaka~

8 comments:

Ying said...

早日康复^_^

conie said...

haha..
u go seminar dat 1 so funny lo..

YuHang said...

we nid u for wed ler.. pls be well soon..^^

said...

oi..zap sang lo..

MindTeaser said...

god bless u
faster recover la

我只希望你会开心。。。 said...

now okok d loh~ can walk normal jor~ haha
thx for ur concern^^
this friday laubeh ask for soccer woh~ wana go mou?

Sharon Wong said...

haha!!!
nicey!!
enjoy yorself now first lar..
worried later!!!!!

take good care of yorself o..!!
hehe

4everskyline said...

u bai geok ad nvm,
i can replace your position in the team!! XD