Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sob~

today was a sad day for me
my chinese get the lowest in claz
FAILED!!!! oni 54 marks lolz
oni me and yu hang fail in chinese
all becoz i din study the "cheng yu"
haih...

and also
my malay juz pass 28/40
my english also juz pass 28/40
physic nearly fail~ 26/40

haih~
duno what's going on with me
cant really concentrate in my study
arr~ pls save me
i dun wana be the laz in zhong claz ar
really feeling the pressure on me now...

not sure if i wana leave after getting som result...
juz as "庄子" said "顺应自然" bah
haih... feeling lost right now
sad~ and tired~

6 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

nvm lar...
nxt time try yor best !!
k?
nxt thurs SPM results lar wei..

Anonymous said...

so wat
my chinese 42.5 leh

conie said...

=.=
dun leave la.

我只希望你会开心。。。 said...

haha... if i leave then dun miss me leh

Macy said...

hey,add oil ba..my result oso not good lo..haih...don't know wat's wrong with me oso ..maybe smth stressing me up...dunno..anyway,gambateh la...

Ying said...

scare wat, u have me sao4 chang3 to get the last..